Monday, April 11, 2011

Shoenesssss

Christian Louboutin

Bally

Brian Atwood

Burak Uyan

Ralph Lauren

Lanvin
For most of you that know me, you know im a shoeaholic. I can’t remember the last time I counted all my shoes. There is a reason to my madness, being some are old and some are new. About two weeks ago I found an old pair of Manolo's I bought over 8 years ago. At first I thought to myself, why the heck did I ever buy orange pumps? But there was a reason. Orange will be the HOT color for spring. My tip is don’t keep all your shoes, recycle and revamp your collection. And trust me my shoes are all not Louboutin's. I told myself I would get rid of an old pair for every new I bought...ok ok I haven’t really kept up with it but it was a good though J. And for the ladies that do one day want to own a pair of those fancy shoes. I’d say instead of having 10 pairs of $50-100 shoes save your mula and invest in a pair that are a splurge and will last you for years to come. Pics are of some that I adore and think are basic styles we all should have in our closets.

Ps. Yes the last pair is just an extra..but do Love!

Photos: Style.com

Mucho Amor,

Gabriela εїз 

No comments:

Post a Comment